#1 · MisterCat
19 Aug 2026
I just sent a message directly to Richard. The point totals column in the Twixt Championship is not updating - players show zero points even after accumulating wins. Spreadsheet glitch, should be easy fix. meow.
Public forum discussion.
19 Aug 2026
I just sent a message directly to Richard. The point totals column in the Twixt Championship is not updating - players show zero points even after accumulating wins. Spreadsheet glitch, should be easy fix. meow.
20 Aug 2026
Mission accomplished.
mc.
23 Aug 2026
Thanks, Mr. C, but it seems like a one-time fix. Now David has 6 wins and 8 points, and Cosimo has 7 wins and 8 points. :-/
23 Aug 2026
All the tables seem to have stopped counting wins at a certain point, and I wonder if it correlates with any of the other things that happened recently, like when the game over notifications changed to include a link that doesn't open correctly on the old site (the problem mentioned here ).
25 Aug 2026
Looks correct now...