Wellcome to Moscow Festival of intellectual games

Public forum discussion.

#1 · chentz

5 Jan 2015

Information for all:

From 31 January to 1 February 2015 in Moscow will host the annual Festival of intellectual games "Larix". To organize the tournament Connect6 the Festival must participate in at least 5-8 players. The Festival organizers invite you to participate in the tournament Connect6, as well as other games: Go, Renju and others.

For more information you can contact the Chairman of the Moscow Draughts Federation Andrey Dropash: a8579768@mail.ru

#2 · alihv

6 Jan 2015

Wow, this is cool. I've found a half-Gig photo archive from 2013 at https://yadi.sk/d/hQa3OA1H2Oyhw .

Pity I'm only going to be in Moscow later.

I wish there would be a kid-oriented version of this, like Portuguese Campeonato Nacional de Jogos Matemáticos.

#3 · varegka

3 Oct 2015

Приглашаю на четвёртый Фестиваль ЛАРИКС 30-31.01.2016Очень хочу видеть на нём коннект6.АндрейI invite you to the fourth Festival 30-31.01.2016 LarixI very much want to see on it konnekt6.Andrei

#4 · varegka

3 Oct 2015

dropash@list.ru

#5 · varegka

13 Jan 2016