Pente

Public forum discussion.

#1 · bandicoot__91

3 Feb 2015

Hello,

I would like to know if some players would be interested to play the game Pente on this website. This is a great game and I think that if there are enough players interested to play it here, maybe we can convince the moderator to add this game.

Have great games,JP

#2 · Loony

3 Feb 2015

Hello.

Yes, Pente is one of my favourite games. So far I only play Pente at iggamecenter and pente.org. Would be great to see this game added to littlegolem.

Greetings,

Loony

#3 · _syLph_

3 Feb 2015

pente, pente, pente!

#4 · mortenand

29 Jun 2015

I would for sure play pente if it was here.

#5 · morphles

30 Jun 2015

Yeah pente seems like a nice abstract game :)

#6 · varegka

3 Oct 2015

I głosować na Pente.I warcaby.

#7 · richu333

6 May 2017

Pente! I like it!

#8 · wmbekking

12 May 2017

I would love to see pente added to this site. It's a great game

#9 · T0afer

24 Mar 2021

Late to the game, but I would love playing pente here.