Game 1703750

Public forum discussion.

#1 · mmKALLL

17 Sep 2015

http://littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=1703750

So I was wondering about why this game ended? As you can see, white placed last so the game wasn't lost on time, but there is no resign either. I recognize that I would've probably lost against this opponent, but can't help but wonder about why the game ended looking like this? A bug?

#2 · Ray Garrison

20 Sep 2015

I was your opponent in that game.  It has been several months since that game ended, so I can't recall the game.  But here is what I think has happened:  In late May/early June, littlegolem lost a bunch of data, and many games were reset to an earlier state.   You can see much discussion of this in the main forum.   I think we finished our game before the crash, so the result was recorded, but maybe the crash lost part of the game?  Just  a theory, but more than likely, the crash had something to do with the anomaly.

#3 · mmKALLL

21 Sep 2015

Oh yeah, that kinda makes sense, but then again it kind of doesn't. I can't come up with a better explanation, though..