Connect 6 game frozen?

Public forum discussion.

#1 · unknown player

11 Jun 2024

I've been stuck on Connect 6 for a while, and I don't know if there is a bug or if the game is frozen. But I just wanted to bring this issue to someone's attention. I've provided the link as well. Can you please give some feedback on what's going on?

Connect6-Connect6 :: #2451116
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2451116

Thx.

#2 · richyfourtytwo

11 Jun 2024

That game is recorded as a win for you. Seemingly that happened instantly, so can't be a timeout. Also there is no resign visible, which usually shows in the game log if I recall correctly. So either I'm missing something or something is wrong with that game.

#3 · unknown player

11 Jun 2024

Okay, thx for the feedback.

#4 · Kalabas

11 Jun 2024

IMO, 240 hours have just expired.

#5 · richyfourtytwo

11 Jun 2024

Ah, maybe with a timeout the end game time is that of the last action, not the moment of timeout. If so, this would just be a normal game end by timeout.

#6 · ypercube

12 Jun 2024

unknown player, this looks like a timeout. There should be a message in your Inbox, when the game ended.

#7 · unknown player

12 Jun 2024

ok