4 in a row for those who don't want to be too serious about it

Public forum discussion.

#1 · FatPhil

17 May 2011

I just founded a team called the Random Droppers for those who are more interested in enjoying themselves than in reaching the pinacle of the sport. Drop me a message for an invitation.

If reaching pinacles is much more your thing, you might be more interested in kpato's team, the Skyscraper Builders.

#2 · KPT

18 May 2011

and sure Ed's rating is son of the random...

#3 · Ed Collins

18 May 2011

My rating can go nowhere but down.

I haven't played a serious 4 In A Row game in YEARS.

:)

Random Droppers is a great team name... because that's what a lot of my moves will surely look like.

#4 · somar96

18 May 2011

I'm an absolutely random player (just like in most LG games), so I would also like an invite :)

#5 · FatPhil

19 May 2011

OK, if everyone accepts, we will have 6, which is plenty. Maybe we should get some training in maybe? Looks like Ed's our guru, and Aganju at least knows the ropes. I know a couple of shapes that seem to be useful, and am aware of the general parity argument.

#6 · KPT

20 May 2011

Nice Team guys...

Its time to Build some pinnacles on my team.

#7 · Ed Collins

20 May 2011

Wow, check out my 4-in-a-row rating graph. I haven't played in almost five years. Time sure flies sometimes.

I think a few practice games is a good idea.

#8 · KPT

25 May 2011

Hey, Random Droppers,

Why dont u invite "builders" to your Traning tournament??

#9 · Duke of Prunes

25 May 2011

This is a nice idea. Done.