Rating Tournaments Revival - 4 in a Row - <a href="http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/games/gamedetail.jsp?gtid=fir&page=ut" target="_new">Register here</a>

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Aganju

27 May 2011

Rating Tournaments Revival - 4 in a Row

This is my try to revive Rating Tournaments.

If participation is sufficient, I might continue that and also add them for other games.

I have tried to make the groups according to the number of players in the range, as listed on LG.

Here are all tournaments:

Rating Tournament Revival: 1850-9999

Rating Tournament Revival: 1650-1850

Rating Tournament Revival: 1550-1650

Rating Tournament Revival: 1500-1550

Rating Tournament Revival: 1450-1500

Rating Tournament Revival: 0000-1450

#2 · KPT

27 May 2011

Thanks for this, Aganju

#3 · MRFvR

27 May 2011

Many thanks, Aganju!

#4 · Duke of Prunes

27 May 2011

Well done, although Rating Tournaments were composed of 4 players only.

#5 · Aganju

27 May 2011

thats why I asked upfront on info. Nobody told me that. Anyway, I couldn't have made that happen - that needs more than user tournaments.

#6 · MRFvR

27 May 2011

RT as 4-players had a big disadvantage, i.e., an odd number of games (and to be honest I would not remember that if it wasn't for you pointing it down). Furthermore, for this revival is more RT's spirit than its specificities that counts.

#7 · Aganju

29 May 2011

we got 0-5-5-3-2-1 participants yet in the six groups. Come on guys!

I can merge the lowest two groups, what do you think? And drop the top one, if nobody shows up.

#8 · Aganju

31 May 2011

One more day to go!