new bot

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Tommah

16 Oct 2011

NataliaBot can now play 4-in-a-row. It uses a program I wrote a couple of years ago, which I adapted today for the 8x8 board. Please let me know if you spot a blatant bug; I probably forgot to change something in the code. I'm not sure of its strength yet, but it just split two games with me and I'm rated around 1600. You can send an invitation if you want to play. It thinks for 1 or 2 minutes per move. Enjoy! --- Tom

#2 · Tommah

16 Aug 2014

NataliaBot was out of commission for a while, but I recently got her working again.  It's the same code as was running three years ago.  I also have an idea for another heuristic to try, but I will need some time to code that.

#3 · Tommah

16 Aug 2014

If there are no objections, I'm going to post a few games for her to the waiting room.