#1 · Astana
17 Nov 2011
what`s your favourites for the new championship ?
My vote :1.Metaldragon
2.Bandicoot_91
3.not_another
Public forum discussion.
17 Nov 2011
what`s your favourites for the new championship ?
My vote :1.Metaldragon
2.Bandicoot_91
3.not_another
17 Nov 2011
Who are the best behaved 4ir gurus on LG? At the moment only the select few who can ask for predictions of all game types to be posted to the forums can get 4ir predictions - does anyone want responsibility for requesting specifically the 4ir predictions?
Also, is there any known red/yellow win/lose/draw bias like there is in chess?
17 Nov 2011
I think there is a strong red win bias, but I might be wrong and I don't have any numbers.
17 Nov 2011
I believe older posts mentioned a HUGE P2 advantage. Not that I know anything about it...
17 Nov 2011
Yes there is a red advantage in c4 on 8x8.
I hope that the other guys in the top championship make their predicitions to see what they think.
18 Dec 2011
looks like Bandicoot, Notanother , Lucca Bruzzi,Polish team and myself still fight for the title :-)