Confusing move (9 x 9)

Public forum discussion.

#1 · unknown player

7 Jul 2024

I'm not getting Red's move at play 23.3. It doesn't make sense to me.

https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2453492

#2 · Tasmanian Devil

7 Jul 2024

Isn't it highly inappropriate to discuss an ongoing game in public?

#3 · unknown player

7 Jul 2024

I didn't know there were rules for discussing moves during an ongoing game. It's not inappropriate. There are no rules that state that.

#4 · richyfourtytwo

8 Jul 2024

@Nicolek you are right, no such rule is stated anywhere on this site as far as I know. But not discussing ongoing games is basically an unspoken consensus between most somewhat serious strategy game players. You will find this is also an explicit rule on some other sites.

But nobody has replied anyway, so no harm done at all.

#5 · Greck

15 Jul 2024

Nicole, now the game ended you can discuss it.

So, what about move 22?

And why did you resign?