Serendipity CLAN ROOM

Public forum discussion.

#1 · KPT

14 May 2011

Welcome Clan Members

and applicants to Clan.

#2 · groeneveld

14 May 2011

can i join your team ??

and what must i do??

#4 · groeneveld

14 May 2011

that are a lot of wishes

,i think that you lost a potential member

#5 · groeneveld

15 May 2011

but why not give it a try

#6 · somar96

16 May 2011

I'm going to fail anyway. I can go to a bad luck team without trying.

#8 · somar96

30 May 2011

I reached a rating of 1673, can I also make an application here? :)

#9 · KPT

30 May 2011

Yes u can, i will notice you when and how is gonna be the Exam.

#10 · KPT

1 Jun 2011

gl Team Serendipity.

I was thinking about do a tournament casting for the applicants, each 2 months.

To participe, they must have a rating of 1650 at least. And i will give the password for register in the Casting.

There is only 2 vacants per tournament, and they must win the tournament or be 2nd place. (beating all the other members.)

In the case of the team grows too much, i will create a Serendipity Class A and B.

Comment, and GL in our first TC.

#11 · FatPhil

4 Jun 2011

It's hard to know how best to manage team sizes until we work out what affect it really has on play.

#12 · KPT

15 Jun 2011

Come on guys!!!

We are doing good!

Go on like this! let's get this tournament.

#13 · Ingo Althofer

15 Jun 2011

> Come on guys!!!

> We are doing good!

> Go on like this! let's get this tournament.

Yes, follow your boss. He is a fantastic leader and

motivator. And the match between Serendipity and Ma Waldorf

(currently 4:4) has the potential to become an epic one.

Ma Waldorf.

PS. Hopefully, ypercube will never come on tours in our duel ;-)

#14 · KPT

14 Aug 2011

Neptun, you have a crucial match ongoing.

Do your best.

#15 · FatPhil

2 Sep 2011

ypercube vs somar96 looks like a crucial one too.

I shall have a Metaxa 7* (or maybe a 12*), and sacrifice a chicken!

#16 · ypercube

2 Sep 2011

:)

#17 · FatPhil

13 Sep 2011

Come on kpato - you can do it! 10:6 would guarantee 2nd place, 8:8 means we might lose that position on a tie-break.

#18 · KPT

13 Sep 2011

which one?

#20 · KPT

13 Sep 2011

Wow you are right FP,

technically , we won this tournament.

I feel like we are in the first places (cause the issue of the bots, but I'm ok with that anyway)

Congratulations team.

Well done, I'm proud of you.

#21 · FatPhil

13 Sep 2011

Bots? Bots? I'd like to sign up RoRoRo for the bot team!!

I'd also like to see win/draw/lose ratios for all of the competitors, as I think I did pretty well :-)

Anyway - keep up the good work kpato - I think we deserve 2nd place, it would be a shame to see that slip between our fingers!

#22 · Dvd Avins

14 Sep 2011

I did my best to keep the honor of the best human team away from you all, but it's in your power to overcome my efforts. Regardless of how it turns out,m congratulations on a successful tournament.

#23 · Ingo Althofer

14 Sep 2011

Hello again,

for the seventeenth time I try to explain what

happened with the hybrid team:

When teams were introduced, my idea was to become a non-playing

captain of a bot team. In this role I wanted to make sarcastic

comments on "my" botties, like good old Waldorf in the Mup show.

Only one bot signed: a/the naive child.

And when suddenly (out of a black hole) the tournament started,

the naive child had to play 40 games and me (the wannebe non-playing

captain) the other 40 games. SO, the team was half botplay and

half humanplay. Only after our tournament win was in dry towels,

another PR action resulted in a second bot (One_Stone) to join the team.

Team Ma Waldorf

in early September 2011

@Phil: RoRoRo will be very welcome in Ma Waldorf's team.

Ingo alias Ma Waldorf.

By the way: Also the Street Soccer team tournament was won by the

only team (Polska) which had only two active players.

#24 · KPT

14 Sep 2011

Prof Ingo,

You don't need to explain anything, its all right.

BTW, the Bot team it is a very good idea.

Just I'm saying, that i feel like a winner, cause beat the robots its almost impossible.

my respect, and good tournament!

Congratulations too. (i mean CONGRATULATIONS , actually you are the real winner, we are just celebrating our 2nd place)

#25 · ypercube

14 Sep 2011

No need for explanations.

Personally I have no problem with bots, androids, semi-bots, automatons, AIs, golems or any other intelligent or semi-intelligent form playing in tournaments. Aliens, zobies, predators included. Even humans are welcome.

Daring to speak for all, the Serendipity Clan is happy to challenge any such peculiar Clan to a 1-1 match :)

#26 · FatPhil

14 Sep 2011

@Ingo - the reason I didn't sign him up is that I wanted to have RoRoRo be able to do that semi-automatically. But I never got round to programming him :-(

(He can already join UT's for example, when invited by the tournament owner.)

For the next one I'll just do it manually, to be safe.

Sorry I made you play all those games ;-p

And congratulations to a deserving winner!

#27 · Dvd Avins

28 Sep 2011

Congratulations.

#28 · FatPhil

28 Sep 2011

Yo dooodz - we rock! Make your move, kpato - make your move now!!!!

I've only just noticed the highest scoring player table - high five kfieco and me! :-D

#29 · KPT

28 Sep 2011

it's done.

Well done Team.

#30 · Ingo Althofer

28 Sep 2011

Congratulations also from Ma Waldorf!

Good for my team that you became aware of your strengths only towards the end ...

Ma Waldorf

#31 · KPT

8 Oct 2011

Professor Ingo is our special Guest in the second training session.

Neptun, we are waiting for you.

gl everyone

#32 · KPT

18 Nov 2011

Okey guys,

i guess the 2nd edition is going to start soon.

I wish good luck, lets won this time.

Do u think that we must fill the space of Ypercube (who left the team) ?

#33 · KPT

19 Nov 2011

Impressive!!

congratulations to Kfiecio for his 1937 rating, reaching the 1place on the ranking.

#34 · KPT

4 Jan 2012

Serendipity Clan

is looking reinforcements!!

Book your audition, now!

#35 · KPT

22 Mar 2012

Alright fellows, lets rock it again this time.

Give it all in the field!!!(board)

#36 · KPT

7 Apr 2012

Dude!, Stop losing games !!!

come on!!! Go Go Go!!!

#37 · KPT

24 May 2012

good job, Team!!

We are gonna do this, AGAIN!

#38 · KPT

5 Jun 2012

alright, now we are fighting for the first or second place.
Well done so far!.

Congrats to the Scientist as well :)

#39 · FatPhil

6 Jun 2012

Looks like the scientists will end on 13, which means it all swings on my match against sylviatab. Fortunately I'm 2-1 up. Winning that would put us also on 13 points. I don't know how ties are decided...

#40 · YHW

7 Jun 2012

4 of 16 points are definitively lost for you. How do you want to get 13 points?

#41 · FatPhil

7 Jun 2012

Good point, so to speak. No idea where I pulled the extra point from. Hmmm, looks like we're destined for 2nd place :-(

#42 · YHW

7 Jun 2012

I would say that you are having a good chance to end on (a shared) 1st place in this tournament.

#43 · KPT

7 Jun 2012

i don't get it, we still can win this.
Hombres de poca fé

#44 · KPT

31 Oct 2018

Big times!!!!

#45 · Paul Wiselius

17 Jan 2020

Hi, can I still become a member of the EWN team?

Best regards, Paul

#46 · KPT

17 Jan 2020

Hi Paul!

Nowdays, TEAMS in Littlegolem are not working :(But you are welcome if this someday comeback!